Friday, May 9, 2014

My Role Model - My father



I want to thank Blogadda wholeheartedly for giving me this wonderful opportunity. Never did I think that I would be amongst the selected 100 bloggers from all over India for submitting a video about my role model! I had also never thought that I would get to make a video about my father and publish it on the web! This video shows the different facets of his life - as a son, as a father, as a dog lover, as a nature lover, as a very popular man with kids and youngsters alike and so on. Basically this video is about all the ordinary things which make him an extraordinary man. This is a tribute to my father and all the things he has done for me and everyone else. Thank you dad. Thank you Blogadda.


I am writing about #MyRoleModel as a part of the activity by Gillette India in association with BlogAdda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment